Old 11-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default Address completion

Kubuntu 11.10, KDE 4.7.2, Konact 4.7.2

Since the update to 11.10 the autocompletion in the address does not show
names, just emails. Names are shown however if I open the address books
through the 'Select...' option next to the 'To' line. It seems to me that
KMail looks at the recently used addresses only.

In the setting for address completion I have the correct order of address
books.

Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks,
gk