Old 10-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Glenn Holmer

Default tn5250

I'm not seeing tn5250 (AS/400 terminal emulator) in the package list. Is
this no longer included with Ubuntu?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Old 10-21-2011, 01:38 AM
David Wonderly

Hey Glen,

Yes, it was deleted from Oneiric. [1]

This was reported as a Debian Bug (#540953[2]) because the
maintainer in no longer active. Therefor it has been orphaned. [2]

If you wish to be the new maintainer, please see the detailed
instructions on how to properly adopt a package [3]

I hope this helps you.

Cheers!

Dave

[1]