Old 10-20-2011, 03:29 AM
Billie Walsh

Default SOLVED - Kubuntu 11.10 - first impression

Finally found the offending program. It was the plasma thing. Got it
turned off by digging around in the desktop cashew thingy. Got an error
message that Plasma had crashed. That's how I knew what it was. Didn't
exactly crash, I killed it off. Hope it doesn't come back when I reboot.

Still a couple other things I'm not impressed with but maybe I can live
with them till I figure out how to fix them.