Old 10-13-2011, 07:59 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default 11.10 release

Got a message via newsfeed from Kubuntu that 11.10 was released but the
link leads to release statement for 4.7.2 packages and on "get kubuntu"
page no sign of the iso???

Best
Sinclair

Old 10-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Mark Greenwood

I got that message from the Kubuntu RSS feed too. There is, however, no message at all on the main Canonical news feed, so I think probably somebody has jumped the gun at Kubuntu. I thought the release was supposed to be on the 15th. Oddly though I have a machine running the Onieric beta and there have been no updates for the last 3 days, which is unheard of with a release coming up.

Mark

Old 10-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Nigel Ridley