-   -   NRO slideshows (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/582439-nro-slideshows.html)

Jerry Lapham 10-01-2011 08:41 PM

NRO slideshows

I'm running 64bit Kubuntu 11.04 with Firefox updated to 7.01.

With Firefox, when I go to http://www.nationalreview.com and scroll down to
one of their "Slideshows" there is no way to see more than the first slide.
The caption says to "Scroll forward for a selection..." but there is nothing
to scroll.

When I do the same thing in Konqueror, there is a bar across the bottom of the
slide with a left arrow and a right arrow on the ends. Clicking on either
arrow does nothing.

When I do the same thing in Rekonq, there is a bar across the bottom of the
slide with a left arrow and a right arrow on the ends. Clicking on the right
arrow advances to the next slide and clicking on the left arrow backs up to
the previous slide.

If I go to my 32bit laptop running Windows Vista and Firefox 7.01, the
scrolling works.

Anyone know why the difference?

-Jerry
Jerry Lapham