Old 09-25-2011, 06:46 AM
Charles Kanavle

Default Routine update left me stuck in run level 3

Kubuntu 8.04 on Dell e1705

The update icon was flashing, so I did the routine update series,
only to find after rebooting that it now comes up only in a text
screen, like run level 3.

I love using Kubuntu, but now I don't know how to get back to the kde
gui. Is there a doc somewhere that I can study, or a few steps at the
keyboard I can try?

Thank you for any help,
Charles

Old 09-25-2011, 08:36 AM