This may be more of a Perl question, but thought some (K)ubunters
might have run into this.
With Perl in the past I have used Date::Manip without issue. I've
just recently tried running some code that I know used to work, but
now doesn't. The issue seems to be in the integer size I am sending
to DateCalc. Any seconds I input up to and including 2147483647 work.
Greater than that number gives garbage results. That number is the
maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer. I have verified the code
works on a Debian box, but does not on two (K)Ubuntu (both 10.04) that
I have tried it on. I have tried Math::BigInt, Math::BigFloat, and
bignum without success.
kubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users