Old 02-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Donn

Default Missing kcontrol menus (was: No "GTK Styles and Fonts" in Kcontrol)

> Another missing menu item! I have no"KDE Components -> Component
> Chooser".
Unless it's hiding somewhere, I can't find that menu item on my Kubuntu Gutsy.
Do you mean it's in the K menu, or in the system settings panel? (I can't
find it in either.)

What does it do anyway?

Old 02-15-2008, 03:57 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

On 15/02/2008, Donn <donn.ingle@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Another missing menu item! I have no"KDE Components -> Component
> > Chooser".
>
> Unless it's hiding somewhere, I can't find that menu item on my Kubuntu Gutsy.
> Do you mean it's in the K menu, or in the system settings panel? (I can't
> find it in either.)
>
> What does it do anyway?

I'd like to configure the default email client and web browser. There
should be a CLI command that starts the Conponent Chooser, but I
cannot find it.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il