Old 02-15-2008, 01:56 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

Default No "GTK Styles and Fonts" in Kcontrol

How does one add the "GTK Styles and Fonts" menu item to "Kcontrol ->
Appearance & Themes" in KDE 3.5.8 in Ubuntu?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old 02-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Donn

On Friday, 15 February 2008 16:56:07 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> How does one add the "GTK Styles and Fonts" menu item to "Kcontrol ->
> Appearance & Themes" in KDE 3.5.8 in Ubuntu?
Strange, assuming you installed kubuntu-desktop I would have supposed that
would be automatic. You may need to install 'gtk-qt-engine', perhaps that'll
help.

He can't help it - he was born with a silver foot in his mouth. -- Ann
Richards (about George Bush)

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/

Old 02-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Donn

Old 02-15-2008, 02:32 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

On 15/02/2008, Donn <donn.ingle@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 15 February 2008 16:56:07 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > How does one add the "GTK Styles and Fonts" menu item to "Kcontrol ->
> > Appearance & Themes" in KDE 3.5.8 in Ubuntu?
>
> Strange, assuming you installed kubuntu-desktop I would have supposed that
> would be automatic. You may need to install 'gtk-qt-engine', perhaps that'll
> help.

Thanks, the gtk-qt engine enabled the options.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.