Old 02-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Mark Fraser

Default "add to kaffeine playlist" dissappeared from konqueror service menu

On Thursday 14 February 2008 22:29:02 Peter Lewis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just noticed that after my last update, the "add to kaffeine playlist"
> option has dissappeared from konqueror's service menu.

I hadn't noticed, but I did notice that the create DVD-Video is missing from
the options when loading a blank DVD now.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:47 PM
nepal

On Friday 15 February 2008, Mark Fraser wrote:
> On Thursday 14 February 2008 22:29:02 Peter Lewis wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just noticed that after my last update, the "add
> > to kaffeine playlist" option has dissappeared from
> > konqueror's service menu.
>
> I hadn't noticed, but I did notice that the create
> DVD-Video is missing from the options when loading a
> blank DVD now.
>
> > Any idea why and / or how to get it back?

I've noticed some crippling of Kontqueror. I've wondered is
it possible for those who want to stay with Konqueror to
compile a source version that has not been meddled with.

nepal.