Old 02-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Paul Runner

Default master boot record

*I am new to Kubuntu and linux, I would like to know how to delete previous versions on the master boot record. Everytime I do an update it adds the new version and the older versions stay as a choice. Also other family members use the computer and I would like to make Wndows* XP the default startup OS or have a longer time before Kubuntu is automatically chosen. * Thank You, Paul--
kubuntu-users mailing list
kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com