Old 02-11-2008, 08:15 AM
Bill Vance

Default Just wanted to thank everyone for feedback and support of the

On Sun Feb 10 21:41:27 2008 advertising@ourbuntu.com wrote:

>After a polite email from Ubuntu/Canonical and some thought and
>discussions on forums, mailing list and petitions.
>I fully understand Ubuntu's position on the use of buntu in our domain
>name. It is one of there trademarks.
>
>So in order to compliment the Ubuntu family yet concede to
>Ubuntu/Canonical's wishes Ourbuntu will be changing its name to Buntfu.com
>
>Buntfu is a Siswati expression, a word that encompasses a lot of meanings.
>There is love in there, there is trust, and there are feelings. Buntfu is
>a word that describes being human ? how you relate to your neighbour, how
>you relate to the person sitting next to you, how you feel for that
>person.
>love in there, there is trust, and there are feelings. Buntfu
>

>We felt this name should be everyones approach when setting up a computer
>running GNU/Linux and selling it here. And as a buyer if this idea is
>followed by a seller you should feel confident that you will be getting
>their very best work.
>
>So within the next week or so Ourbuntu will be transitioning into Buntfu.com
>
>Sincerley,
>Ronnie
>Buntfu.com

I thought Buntfu was what linux uses to klobber windoze.....:-)

Bill

* *
RKBA! * Blessings on thee, oh Israel!!! * 4-19!
* *

An _EFFECTIVE_ | Insured by | All Matter is vibration. | Let he who hath no
weapon in every | by Colt; | --Max Planck | weapon, sell his
hand = Freedom | Dial | In the beginning was the | garment, and buy a
on every side!! | 1-911-A1 | Word. --The Holy Bible | sword. --Jesus Christ