Old 04-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Isak Enström

Default Problem with Firefox 4

On 06/04/11 14:40, Christer Wickman wrote:

Hi Everybody

I would like to ask if there is someone else who has problem with Firefox 4? I
upgraded to Firefox from Firefox 3.6.16 I think it was. But everytime I start
it, it crashes. Is there anyway to fix this problem or should I use the web
browser I like to use the Google Chrome. Which I like better. I hope someone
can help me with this problem. Thank you before hand.

Yours
Christer

Try starting it from Konsole by typing firefox and pressing enter, that
way you should be getting some output that might help us figuring out
what the problem is.

If you don't have any important passwords or bookmarks you could also
try renaming the firefox folder inside /home/<username>/.mozilla, when
you later start firefox a new folder will be created.

--
Isak

~~~~~
Powered by CrunchBang Linux
http://crunchbanglinux.org/

Old 04-06-2011, 01:04 PM
"O. Sinclair"

I would like to ask if there is someone else who has problem with Firefox 4? I
upgraded to Firefox from Firefox 3.6.16 I think it was. But everytime I start
it, it crashes. Is there anyway to fix this problem or should I use the web
browser I like to use the Google Chrome. Which I like better. I hope someone
can help me with this problem. Thank you before hand.
I can not help you much except for stating that FF4 installed via
mozill-daily ppa works very well for me. I use both FF and Chromium but
tend to use FF as the main browser