Old 04-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Christer Wickman

Default Problem with Firefox 4

Hi Everybody

I would like to ask if there is someone else who has problem with Firefox 4? I
upgraded to Firefox from Firefox 3.6.16 I think it was. But everytime I start
it, it crashes. Is there anyway to fix this problem or should I use the web
browser I like to use the Google Chrome. Which I like better. I hope someone
can help me with this problem. Thank you before hand.

Yours
Christer