Old 03-21-2011, 07:00 AM
"Mario Andes"

Default Filtering messages that belong to mailing lists

Hi everybody,
I want to use Thunderbird and select messages of general mailing list in a
filter. How can I instruct the filter to scan the message header to
recognize

if the message belongs to a mailing list?
Mario

Version 11.00 Build 1156 Platform Linux System x86_64, 2.6.35-24-generic

Old 03-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Henrik Christiansen

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Filters_%28Thunderbird%29

--