Old 03-18-2011, 02:34 AM

Default Problems with Num-Lock

Hello Everybody

I have a question. Why is Num-Lock always off when I start my KUbuntu computer? It is always off. The KUbuntu I use is KUbuntu 10.10. I hope someone can help me to get Num-Lock on every time I use KUbuntu computer. The odd thing is in BIOS it say that Num-Lock. But every time I start that computer it turns Num-Lock off. When BIOS say it should be on. I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Yours
Christer

Old 03-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Tom Bell