Old 03-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Neil Winchurst

Default Add on domains

Has anyone on the list used add on domains? If so, are they a good
idea? As opposed to setting a domain up with a new host.

Thanks

Neil

Old 03-05-2011, 05:53 PM
David Wonderly

On Saturday, March 05, 2011 02:54:02 am Neil Winchurst wrote:
> Has anyone on the list used add on domains? If so, are they a good
> idea? As opposed to setting a domain up with a new host.
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

I use addon domains for smaller websites. The thing about addon is that all
domains (Main and addons) share the HD space and bandwidth. If those are not
an issue for you then I would just use addons.

Cheers!

Dave