Old 02-07-2008, 02:53 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

Default Kmix loosing Capture Mix while working with Skype

When I end a Skype call, with the Kmix mixer window open, I see that
the Capture mix slider goes all the way down the second a call is
disconnected. Why does this happen, and how is it to be prevented?
Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il