-   -   Kmix loosing Capture Mix while working with Skype (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/49612-kmix-loosing-capture-mix-while-working-skype.html)

"Dotan Cohen" 02-07-2008 02:53 PM

Kmix loosing Capture Mix while working with Skype

When I end a Skype call, with the Kmix mixer window open, I see that
the Capture mix slider goes all the way down the second a call is
disconnected. Why does this happen, and how is it to be prevented?
Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il