Old 02-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Mark Fraser

Default Flash artefacts left on screen

I'm running Kubuntu 10.10 with KDE 4.5.5 and I've noticed that since upgrading
Adobe Flash to 10.2 I occasionally see artefacts left on screen after closing
Firefox or even changing to another tab. This photo http://twitpic.com/438nvx
is an example of what I'm seeing at the moment after visiting play.com's
website, closing down Firefox and bringing up Kontact.

It stays in the same place on screen and this time is only visible when the
background of the window is white, I've also had it after watching videos from
YouTube where the background had to be black to see it.

If I do a screen grab, the artefact isn't visible.

Any ideas?