Old 02-21-2011, 12:17 PM
kevin

Default kubuntu 10.04 restricted extras

Hello guys,

** * * * * Can any one Provide me with links for downloading restricted extras, since i do not have an internet connetion

Old 02-21-2011, 01:23 PM
Yorvyk

http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/kubuntu-restricted-extras

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net

Old 02-23-2011, 12:25 PM
kevin

but that way seems to be very long and*unsuccessful*somewhere i came across link for offline installer of restricted extras for ubuntu *but not for kubuntu