Old 02-18-2011, 06:58 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default printers being shared on network despity my setting it not to

I have set my computer in System Settings - Printer Configuration to NOT
share info on my installed printers.

However, when I install a networked printer for a windows or linux
computer in the same network they all show up!

I have checked via CUPS server at localhost:631, the same setting is
indicated there. Not sharing, that is.

Anyone have an idea of a config file I can check via CLI?

Kind regards,
Sinclair