Old 02-16-2011, 08:31 AM

Default Partnership

Good day,

I am Mr. C.Y. Ling, alternate CEO of the operations of CITIC Bank
International, China. I have a proposal for you in the tune of One
Hundred & Five Million EUR, after successful transfer, we shall share
in the ratio of forty for you and sixty for me. Please reply for
specifics. if interested please reply to :ling_c@kimo.com

Yours,
Mr. C.Y. Ling.

believed to be clean.