Old 02-12-2011, 11:48 AM
rajubhai ramvani

Default password not entered by any key.

dear sir,when i am using terminal "sudo aptget clean" the display asking sudo password and when i am entering password the any key is not typing so dear sir.help me.and i am not can update os because *error is coming "sudo apt -get install-f" so what is this please help me.
rajuramvani.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Nils Kassube

rajubhai ramvani wrote:
> when i am using terminal "*sudo aptget clean" *the display asking
> sudo password and when i am entering password the any key is not
> typing so dear sir.help me.and i am not can update os because error
> is coming "*sudo apt -get install-f*" so what is this please help
> me.

When you enter the password at the terminal there is no feedback, so you
have to blindly enter the password.

Nils