Old 02-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Jerry Lapham

Default KindleForPC

Anybody getKindleForPC to run in wine? When I try it from Konsole I get

jerry@JERRY-HP:~$ env WINEPREFIX="/home/jerry/.wine" wine C:Program
FilesAmazonKindle For PCKindleForPC.exe
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!

Any idea what or where SetProcessDPIAware stub is?

-Jerry
Jerry Lapham
Monroe, OH 45050
rjlapham@gmail.com

Old 02-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Paul Lemmons

I know that Crossover Office is not free but it has been my experience
that it is worth its price tag. The Kindle program is not well supported
under Crossover but it is noted to work:

https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=6636

I would load the trial and if it works, show your appreciation by
purchasing it and if not, then show your displeasure by not.