Old 02-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Brian Wootton

Default Standard (KDE) key-bindings

I know the info is probably under my nose but I can't find
anywhere the expanded listing for the Function keys, can
anybody point me in the right direction:

*General *Ctrl* keys*

*Ctrl*+*A*

Select all.

*Ctrl*+*PageDown*

Move to the lower part in the current directory.

*Ctrl*+*F1..F12*

Standard (KDE) key-bindings.

*Ctrl*+*Shift*+*F1..F12*

Standard (KDE) key-bindings.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Georgi Kourtev

On Friday, February 04, 2011 13:21:29 Brian Wootton wrote:
> I know the info is probably under my nose but I can't find
> anywhere the expanded listing for the Function keys, can
> anybody point me in the right direction:

> -----------------------
>
> *General *Ctrl* keys*
>
> *Ctrl*+*A*
>

> Select all.
>
> *Ctrl*+*PageDown*
>

> Move to the lower part in the current directory.
>
> *Ctrl*+*F1..F12*
>

> Standard (KDE) key-bindings.
>
> *Ctrl*+*Shift*+*F1..F12*
>

> Standard (KDE) key-bindings.