Old 01-31-2011, 04:43 AM
Jimmy Stewpot

Default Kopete and MSN/WLM

Hello,

I have had a look around the kde bug list and the launchpad with no luck so I wanted to see if anyone else has had problems lately.

The specific problem that I am having is, I can login to WLM, I can see users but when I message them they don't get the messages and they cannot see me on-line, they can also not see me on-line. If I login with other clients my account works perfectly well.

Has anyone else recently been having similar issues? It's got me stumped. I have not changed anything in terms of router/internet etc, however the problem has been going on for about a month or so.

Regards,

Jimmy.