Old 01-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default Strigi not running

Hi all,

I noticed from awhile that I don't have the search desktop icon in my tray.

In System settings Nepomuk is running. Also I have the Strigi enabled but
under it I have message that Strigi service is not running. How can I make it
running?
gk

Old 01-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Isak Enström

On Saturday 29 January 2011 15.51.55 Georgi Kourtev wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed from awhile that I don't have the search desktop icon in my tray.
>
> In System settings Nepomuk is running. Also I have the Strigi enabled but
> under it I have message that Strigi service is not running. How can I make
> it running?
> gk
Is it possible to start it from System settings > Startup and shutdown >
Service manager?
--
// Isak

Old 01-29-2011, 03:01 PM
Georgi Kourtev

On Saturday, January 29, 2011 17:25:35 Isak Enström wrote:
> On Saturday 29 January 2011 15.51.55 Georgi Kourtev wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I noticed from awhile that I don't have the search desktop icon in my
> > tray.
> >
> > In System settings Nepomuk is running. Also I have the Strigi enabled
> > but under it I have message that Strigi service is not running. How can
> > I make it running?
> > gk
>
> Is it possible to start it from System settings > Startup and shutdown >
> Service manager?

In there I have Nepomuk searching module running. Cannot see references to
Strigi, nor option to add it.
gk