Old 01-24-2011, 11:04 PM
ray burke

Default Grub screen when booting

I have just installed U 10.04 on a spare 20gb ide drive to test if I
like, and when I boot it boots
diredtly to U 10.04, and I want to boot dirct into the grub screen to
select either 10.04 or recovery,
can anyone help with the right procedure as hiting the escape key when
booting does nothing?

ray

Old 01-25-2011, 02:51 AM
Basil Chupin

I have just installed U 10.04 on a spare 20gb ide drive to test if I
like, and when I boot it boots
diredtly to U 10.04, and I want to boot dirct into the grub screen to
select either 10.04 or recovery,
can anyone help with the right procedure as hiting the escape key when
booting does nothing?

ray

Hit the SHIFT key at boot.

BC

--
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.