Old 01-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Georgi Kourtev

Default Kalendar and Google calendar

Dear all,

I know that many things have been discussed on the issue, but I couldn't find
the correct solution for my case.

I've been using Korganiser with akonadi std.ics resource to store my calendar
items. Now I would also like to use Google calendar. I've added it as a
resource, but it seems that all items I've got in the std.ics resource are not
merged/synced with Google cal.

How can I merge or sync the entries between the two resources? Thanks.
gk