Old 02-05-2008, 05:49 AM
Fred Schaer

Default temporary freeze when switching desktops

What is your window decoration ?
I used to suffer from this when I used Crystal, with transparent
background : it was calculating the window decoration at each desktop
switch...

Regards

Donatas G. a crit :

Old 02-05-2008, 08:50 AM
"Donatas G."

It is actually Crystal, and I did find the option "Configure window behaviour"
> "Window decoration" > "Background" > "Enable transparency" turned on...
Although I don't have any transparencies anywhere...

I have turned it off, but it will take time to understand if it changed
anything. So far - no freezes.

Thanks

Donatas

--