Old 01-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Knapp

Default Sony USB failing to upload from Dolphin and others

Hello, I have a sony walkman music player that is having a really
hard time uploading. It sometimes will upload a few files but then the
connection icon vanishes. This often seems to happen when there is an
error like can't change permissions. Any ideas about how to fix this.
It seemed to happen with other players too.
Thanks

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer:
http://douglas.bespin.org/tcm/ztab1.htm

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Knapp

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 7:23 AM, Knapp <magick.crow@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I have *a sony walkman music player that is having a really
> hard time uploading. It sometimes will upload a few files but then the
> connection icon vanishes. This often seems to happen when there is an
> error like can't change permissions. Any ideas about how to fix this.
> It seemed to happen with other players too.
> Thanks
>
> --
> Douglas E Knapp

I Forgot, Kubuntu 10.10 64 bit. It drops the connection but the player
is stuck in do not disconnect like it thinks the transfer is till
going on. It stays that way for one hour when I tested.