Old 12-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Thomas Olsen

Default Akonadi protocol incompatibility

Happy Holidays :-)

Just upgraded to KDE SC 4.6 RC1 from the Kubuntu Beta PPA. It took a couple of
tries but now it's installed.
I can't use the address book or akonadiconsole though as it complains about
"The protocol version of the Akonadi server is incompatible. Make sure you
have a compatible version installed. (Protocol version 27 found, expected at
least 28)".

I couldn't find anything on userbase.kde.org and google only gives results
back from 2008 - that are not useful.

Do I need to install KDE PIM 4.6 to get it working again? I was really hoping
I could wait a bit with that.

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen

Dropbox and my thumb drive had an epic battle. Dropbox won.
http://db.tt/T0p6d6L