-   -   Translation upgrades? (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/46743-translation-upgrades.html)

Johnny Ernst Nielsen 02-04-2008 10:05 AM

Translation upgrades?

Greetings,

how do I get translations upgrades for Gutsy?

kdesudo was translated to danish back in december, but it is still
speaking english to me.
(And I do upgrade every time the comp. says there are upgrades.)

These are my installed language packs:
language-pack-da
language-pack-da-base
language-pack-gnome-da
language-pack-gnome-da-base
language-pack-kde-da
language-pack-kde-da-base

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)

"Michael Hirsch" 02-06-2008 03:44 AM

Translation upgrades?

On Feb 4, 2008 4:05 AM, Johnny Ernst Nielsen <j_e_n_pub@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> how do I get translations upgrades for Gutsy?
>
> kdesudo was translated to danish back in december, but it is still
> speaking english to me.
> (And I do upgrade every time the comp. says there are upgrades.)

I would guess that you'll have to wait for the 8.04 (Hardy). The
upgrades are usually just for bug fixes. I wouldn't expect a
translation to show up.

Have you tried KDE 4? Maybe it has it.

Michael