Old 12-09-2010, 02:37 PM
rajubhai ramvani

Default cant login to operating system

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 6:48 PM, rajubhai ramvani <rajuramvani@gmail.com> wrote:

dear sir,

** *i installed kubuntu operating system 10.04 in my pc. and my username is rajuramvani and password is 123456789 .but i cant login in my pc .when i login my username is displaying and when i typed my password.then after i press the enter button.so display is restarting and asking same username and password.i tried oftenly *but this problem not solve so please advise me which is other procedure for *login .and solve this problem.

rajuramvani.

--
rajuramvani

Old 12-09-2010, 09:20 PM