Old 12-09-2010, 07:28 AM
mierdatutis mi

Default set primary monitor in kde

Hi,
I have Kubuntu and I have a monitor and a TV LCD connected in format extended.
I'm trying to change the primary monitor but it seems that the command doesn't do nothing.
Could you help me please?
Many thanks and sorry for my english!

xrandr
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 2464 x 900, maximum 2464 x 1776
DFP1 connected 1024x768+1440+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 160mm x 90mm
** 1024x768****** 60.0*+
** 1776x1000***** 50.0**** 59.9**** 25.0**** 25.0**** 24.0**** 30.0**** 30.0*

** 1280x720****** 60.0*
** 1152x648****** 50.0**** 59.9*
** 800x600******* 60.0*
** 720x480******* 60.0*
** 640x480******* 60.0*
DFP2 connected 1440x900+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 408mm x 255mm

** 1440x900****** 59.9*+
** 1280x1024***** 75.0**** 60.0*
** 1280x960****** 60.0*
** 1280x800****** 60.0*
** 1152x864****** 75.0*
** 1280x768****** 60.0*
** 1280x720****** 60.0*
** 1024x768****** 75.0**** 70.1**** 60.0*

** 800x600******* 75.0**** 60.3**** 56.2*
** 640x480******* 75.0**** 59.9*
CRT1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
CRT2 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
*

xrandr --output DFP1 --primary