Old 12-08-2010, 08:47 PM
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales"

Default Wrong key mapping in Qt applications

Hello,

I've just upgraded from Karmic to Maverick (reinstalled from scratch)
and now every time I press a "'" followed by a "c" I get a "ć". With
every other version until Karmic, I would get a "ç".
In fact, when running gtk applications I still get a "ç" in Maverick.
The problem happens only when typing in Qt applications.
How can I get my "ç" back?
Just for the record, I have tested this in a machine with Lucid
installed and also get a "ć" instead of "ç".

Thanks,

Marcelo