Old 12-06-2010, 02:25 PM

Default Lost network connection/name resolution

Running kubuntu maverick with wicd instead of network manager.* This morning, I booted up and I'm not getting host name resolution.

It's clearly a configuration issue since Windows and a CD version of Maverick on the same machine resolve just fine.

Don't know if this is associated with an update this weekend.

How to fix?

Paul

Old 12-06-2010, 11:07 PM
shawn wilson