Old 12-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Lindsay Mathieson

Default Activities

Keep trying but I just can't see the point of activities, they don't appear to
bring anything to the table that Virtual Screen didn't, apart from the ability
to have different widgets on different screens - whoopdy doo.

I have yet to see a concise description of what activities are or a decent
tutorial.

Problems:
- The Activities editor crashes *extremely* regularly.

- The Activities tab is only usable in a horizontal orientation. This is a
real waste of real estate on Widescreen Monitors

- Same applies to the default panel for that matter

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home