Old 11-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Andrew Hinds

Default Login sound

I was wondering how I go about changing the login sound. The default
one is getting a tad old and would like to be able to change it to
something else.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Basil Chupin

On 22/11/2010 20:43, Andrew Hinds wrote:
> I was wondering how I go about changing the login sound. The default
> one is getting a tad old and would like to be able to change it to
> something else.

Change to suit yourself the sound in /usr/share/sounds/ubuntu/stereo.

BC

--
Attorney: Doctor, do you recall the time that you examined the body?
Witness: The autopsy started at 2030 hours.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Nils Kassube

Andrew Hinds wrote:
> I was wondering how I go about changing the login sound. The default
> one is getting a tad old and would like to be able to change it to
> something else.

K-menu -> System Settings -> Notifications -> System Notifications

At the "Applications" tab select "KDE System Notifications" and click on
"Login". In the line "Play a sound" you can select the sound you want to
use.

Nils