Old 11-15-2010, 08:15 PM
mierdatutis mi

Default problem with gpu scaling on kubuntu

I have an ati hd5770 and kubuntu. I have my lcd monitor connected to my tv in clone mode.

In windows

I can change the slider of scaling options to can scale the image near
of option overscan so I can see all the display on my tv with the pc
resolution.

In linux the option of scaling options is disabled and I cant move the
slider to move near of the overscan option to do the same as Windows.

Could you help me please?

Many thanks and sorry for my english!