-   -   Tiny fonts in KDE 3.x after installation of 4.x (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/45238-tiny-fonts-kde-3-x-after-installation-4-x.html)

"Kevin B. O'Brien" 02-02-2008 02:47 AM

Tiny fonts in KDE 3.x after installation of 4.x

I don't know what is the root cause, but after installing KDE4 on one of
my machines, the font for every system window is microscopic. I've tried
changing the screen resolution, but that is not the problem, and
changing it does not help. I've also tried increasing the size of the
the fonts in System Settings - Appearance - Fonts, but that does not
seem to have any effect either. Any ideas on how I can undo this? I
wanted to check out KDE 4, but even when I switched back to KDE 3.5
everything stayed screwed up. I'd be happy at this point just to get
back to a usable KDE 3.5.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
nadreck@palain.com Linux User #333216

"I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend
to waste any of mine running around doing exercises" -- Neil Armstrong