Old 11-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Member

Exclamation the best part

the best part is that it looks as good in person One thing though, when you hover over the gallery link, something funky happens to the page in my safari browser, I checked firefox and IE and it's ok in those browsers...online, which is not always so. I've been looking for a long time for a suede bag in a good color and finally found aDC Shoes DC Shoes ecco shoes