Old 01-22-2008, 01:24 AM
"Jonathan Jesse"

Default laptop freezing?

I thought this might be a kde4 related problem so I opened up the bug there, but might be having more difficulties as I'm having the issues running kde3 or perhaps its all related.* Anyways I am running 7.10 on my Dell Latitude D830 and every now and then the entire laptop seems to freeze.* I see no hard drive activity thought the wifi light still flashes.* I am able to ping the box and also SSH into the system, but* I can't do a Ctl+Alt+Backspace to restart X or when I ssh into the system I am unable to reboot the system.

Any ideas?* Any files I can post to hlp out debugging this problem?

Thanks,

Jonathan