-   -   KDE 4 messed up my Kubuntu machine (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/43677-kde-4-messed-up-my-kubuntu-machine.html)

"Kevin B. O'Brien" 01-22-2008 01:13 AM

KDE 4 messed up my Kubuntu machine

I don't know what is the root cause, but after installing KDE4 on one of
my machines, the font for every system window is microscopic. I've tried
changing the screen resolution, but that is not the problem, and
changing it does not help. I've also tried increasing the size of the
the fonts in System Settings - Appearance - Fonts, but that does not
seem to have any effect either. Any ideas on how I can undo this? I
wanted to check out KDE 4, but even when I switched back to KDE 3.5
everything stayed screwed up. I'd be happy at this point just ot get
back to a usable KDE 3.5.

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
nadreck@palain.com Linux User #333216

"Ninety-nine per cent of the people in the world are fools and the rest
of us are in great danger of contagion." --Thornton Wilder