-   -   KDE4 Plasmoids (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/43126-kde4-plasmoids.html)

"Jared Greenwald" 01-21-2008 01:32 PM

KDE4 Plasmoids

I was just reading the KDE 4.0 review on Ars Techinica and noticed
that they had a couple plasmoids I hadn't seen. Does anyone know
where to download the system monitor, network or twitter plasmoids? I
tried looking through kde-look.org or kde-apps.org (as well as a few
dozen google searches), but I can't seem to find any downloads.

Thanks,
Jared

Jonathan Patrick Davies 01-21-2008 07:35 PM

KDE4 Plasmoids

> I was just reading the KDE 4.0 review on Ars Techinica and noticed
> that they had a couple plasmoids I hadn't seen. Does anyone know
> where to download the system monitor, network or twitter plasmoids? I
> tried looking through kde-look.org or kde-apps.org (as well as a few
> dozen google searches), but I can't seem to find any downloads.

Try installing: extregear-plasma.

That has a whole bunch of other plasmoids.

Jonathan

Jonathan Patrick Davies 01-21-2008 07:54 PM

KDE4 Plasmoids

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Jonathan Patrick Davies wrote:
> Try installing: extregear-plasma.

Hmm, typo, that's extragear-plasma

Jonathan

"Jared Greenwald" 01-21-2008 08:20 PM