Old 01-21-2008, 01:06 PM
Dexter Filmore

Default understanding "kubuntu users mailing list"

> Let me say that this is way OT. I started not to reply to it, but I
> finally convinced myself that you said a few things that are so far off
> target, that I had to respond. However, I do not think that this
> deserves further response on this list. I would be happy to correspond
> with anyone privately on this topic, but I felt that the other side of
> the argument needed to be stated.

But not here.

--

http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de

Old 01-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Donn

I gotta know, what does that block mean? I've seen it around and it always
puzzles me. Is it a version of brainfuck? Or some ascii-art?

He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know. --
Abraham Lincoln

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/

Old 01-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Norberto Bensa

Quoting Donn <donn.ingle@gmail.com>:

> I gotta know, what does that block mean? I've seen it around and it always
> puzzles me. Is it a version of brainfuck? Or some ascii-art?

Too lazy to http://www.google.com/search?q=geek+code ?

Regards,
Norberto

Old 01-21-2008, 03:10 PM
"Andrew Jarrett"

On 1/21/08, Donn <donn.ingle@gmail.com> wrote:
> I gotta know, what does that block mean? I've seen it around and it always
> puzzles me. Is it a version of brainfuck? Or some ascii-art?

I believe it dates back to 19th Century Egypt during the rule of the
feared King Muhutmatan (the one that had those pointy things built).
Although its true meaning is yet to be deciphered, it can be roughly
translated as: "Screw cats! In hindsight (hindsight is in the
subjunctive transitive here: "---)@ 5 X") penguins are much more
awesome!".

Seriously though, I think it is a PGP key ("Pretty Good Privacy"), but
I'm not really sure.

Andrew

--
45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B2

Old 01-21-2008, 03:16 PM
"Andrew Jarrett"

On 1/21/08, Norberto Bensa <nbensa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Quoting Donn <donn.ingle@gmail.com>:

> > I gotta know, what does that block mean? I've seen it around and it always
> > puzzles me. Is it a version of brainfuck? Or some ascii-art?
> >

> Too lazy to http://www.google.com/search?q=geek+code ?
>
> Regards,
> Norberto

Wow. Guess I was wrong. Go figure.

Andrew

--
45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B2