Old 01-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Dexter Filmore

Default totally not OT - understanding netiquette

On Monday 21 January 2008 00:32:05 John Jeleaskov wrote:
> I finck you right about reading Bible in original language. For exampe: *

It still doesn't belong here. Take it elsewhere.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Derek Broughton

Dexter Filmore wrote:

> On Monday 21 January 2008 00:32:05 John Jeleaskov wrote:
>> I finck you right about reading Bible in original language. For exampe: *
>
> It still doesn't belong here. Take it elsewhere.

Please don't try to be a cop. Yes it's OT, but it'll die on its own.
--
derek

Old 01-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Dexter Filmore

On Monday 21 January 2008 15:10:54 Derek Broughton wrote:
> Dexter Filmore wrote:
> > On Monday 21 January 2008 00:32:05 John Jeleaskov wrote:
> >> I finck you right about reading Bible in original language. For exampe:
> >> *
> >
> > It still doesn't belong here. Take it elsewhere.
>
> Please don't try to be a cop. Yes it's OT, but it'll die on its own.

No, it doesn't. See below for proof.

And that "cop" thing actually annoys me, this is something list moderators
should take care of.
It deosn't belong here, colon.

--

http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de