-   -   totally not OT - understanding netiquette (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/43096-totally-not-ot-understanding-netiquette.html)

Dexter Filmore 01-21-2008 01:02 PM

On Monday 21 January 2008 00:32:05 John Jeleaskov wrote:
> I finck you right about reading Bible in original language. For exampe: *

It still doesn't belong here. Take it elsewhere.

Derek Broughton 01-21-2008 01:10 PM

Dexter Filmore wrote:

> On Monday 21 January 2008 00:32:05 John Jeleaskov wrote:
>> I finck you right about reading Bible in original language. For exampe: *
>
> It still doesn't belong here. Take it elsewhere.

Please don't try to be a cop. Yes it's OT, but it'll die on its own.
--
derek

Dexter Filmore 01-21-2008 03:40 PM

On Monday 21 January 2008 15:10:54 Derek Broughton wrote:
> Dexter Filmore wrote:
> > On Monday 21 January 2008 00:32:05 John Jeleaskov wrote:
> >> I finck you right about reading Bible in original language. For exampe:
> >> *
> >
> > It still doesn't belong here. Take it elsewhere.
>
> Please don't try to be a cop. Yes it's OT, but it'll die on its own.

No, it doesn't. See below for proof.

And that "cop" thing actually annoys me, this is something list moderators
should take care of.
It deosn't belong here, colon.

--

http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de