Old 01-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Graham

Default OT: Tux In Another Guise

I know all Linux supporters think Tux is cool....but I came across this
story which puts another spin on it:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4349183a4560.html

Apparently The Beige Brigade (sounds to me like and underground
revolutionary group - after all, they are cricket supporters) want to
adopt him. Shall we lend our voices?

--

Graham Todd

Old 01-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Donn

> http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4349183a4560.html
If the ladies don't like that dashing beige then they're missing out

He can't help it - he was born with a silver foot in his mouth. -- Ann
Richards (about George Bush)

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/